Froedtert & Medical College of Wisconsin (F&MCW) invites applications for an Interventional Cardiologist full range of cardiovascular services. The position would have a clinical focus with our community practice with the time spent at both Brookfield Heart & Vascular Center and Froedtert Menomonee Falls Hospital.
- We are a mission-based organization with focus and recognition in providing outstanding clinical care in a highly collaborative environment
- Join a large multi-specialty practice that continues to experience significant growth in our Heart & Vascular Service Line. Function as a single team with our Academic partners sharing protocols and pathways.
- Top performance in quality, patient satisfaction, and staff engagement. Ranked as high performing by US News & World Report in heart failure, abdominal aortic aneurysm repair, aortic valve surgery, heart bypass surgery, and heart attack.
- State of the art equipment and new facilities due to billions of dollars in capital investment
- Access to an active transplant program with advanced therapies available within the system
- Froedtert Menomonee Falls ranked 2nd nationally of top performing complex teaching medical centers.
- Enjoy competitive benefits including paid parental leave, matching 403 (b) retirement plan, dependent tuition reimbursement program and much more!
- COCATS Level 3 training in Echocardiology
- BC/BE in Cardiovascular and Interventional Cardiology required
- Full unrestricted DEA
- Board Certification in Echocardiography desired
- Eligible for unrestricted medical licensure in Wisconsin
Initial contributions to MCW and departmental missions in the areas of patient care, teaching, clinical research, scholarly activities, and administration/service will be as follows:
Patient Care: Clinical activities will be primarily focused on clinic at Brookfield Heart & Vascular Center and hospital coverage at Froedtert Menomonee Falls.
Research, Teaching, and Scholarly Activities: Opportunities for teaching primary care residents, and Marquette APPs.
Located along the Lake Michigan shoreline, Milwaukee, Wisconsin, is one of America’s great cities, combining a dynamic urban community with a rich cultural heritage with access to parks, rivers, and other outdoor recreation. Milwaukee is the largest city in Wisconsin and the 23rd largest city in the United States. It is home to corporate headquarters for industry leaders including Northwestern Mutual, Johnson Controls, Manpower, Harley Davidson, and others. Milwaukee is a popular venue for sailing, windsurfing, kite-surfing, ethnic dining, and cultural festivals; the city is recognized for its museums, fine dining and hotels, professional sports, gardens and parks, and Milwaukee County Zoological Gardens. The population of the City of Milwaukee is approximately 600,000 and approximately 1.8 million people live in the greater Milwaukee area.
About Froedtert Health
Headquartered in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, Froedtert Health is a regional, integrated health care organization providing a comprehensive range of health-related services, including hospitals and health centers, home care, laboratory, health insurance, employer health services and workplace clinics, and digital health solutions. Under the "Froedtert & the Medical College of Wisconsin" brand, Froedtert Health partners with MCW, eastern Wisconsin’s only adult academic medical center, to provide consumers a choice that is unique in the region: an interconnected academic health network where care is provided system-wide with an academic medicine approach.
Froedtert Health is compromised of the following entities:
- Froedtert Hospital (Milwaukee, WI)
- Froedtert Menomonee Falls Hospital (Menomonee Falls, WI
- Froedtert West Bend Hospital (West Bend, WI
- Froedtert South (Kenosha, WI)
MCW is one of the largest healthcare employers in Wisconsin. We are committed to creating an inclusive and welcoming workplace that includes individuals with diverse backgrounds and experiences. We believe that embracing human differences is critical to realize our vision of a healthier world, and we recognize that a healthy and thriving community starts from within. We strive to integrate our human and social differences into MCW’s functioning, strategies and culture to create a diverse and equitable workplace.
If you believe embracing individuality and working together makes us stronger, then MCW is the place for you. People of color, women, LGBTQIA+, veterans and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Location/Region: Milwaukee, WI (53226)