Compassion plus expertise yield exceptional medical care
You know the importance of genuine person-to-person connection, and the patients you serve believe that you have their interests at heart. You proactively employ evidence-based clinical diagnosis and treatment guidelines to provide relationship-centered care, considering the patient's psychosocial and physical needs.
We seek a knowledgeable and insightful physician with an innovative mindset, oriented to change, to provide a wide range of high quality, comprehensive primary medical care services to our culturally diverse population. You will play a pivotal role in ensuring excellent healthcare to improve the overall health and wellbeing of each patient, operational processes, and positive patient experience/outcomes.
Serving as a clinical leader of the multidisciplinary team, you will:
- Provide direct patient care, including assessing their needs for specialty referrals, diagnostic and in-patient care; prescribing medications; and formulating ongoing treatment/disease management plans
- Counsel/educate patients and families on health maintenance, disease diagnosis/prevention, self-management, and other lifestyle changes
- Contribute to the training of clinical staff, medical students and residents and attend CME programs
- Actively participate in hospital-wide Quality and Performance Improvement efforts to comply with regulatory requirements
The chosen professional must have:
- Graduated from an accredited medical school as an M.D. or D.O.
- Minimum of 2 years’ post-residency medical/clinical experience
- Valid NYS license to practice medicine and NYSDOH certificate of qualification
- ABIM/ABMS, ACLS and BCLS certifications
- Computer proficiency – Allscripts and Microsoft Excel
Located in the heart of Downtown Brooklyn, TBHC is a clinical affiliate of The Mount Sinai Hospital and an academic affiliate of The Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai. As Brooklyn’s first hospital, TBHC is proud to be a part of an incredibly diverse community and is committed to Keeping Brooklyn Healthy.
Team members here enjoy a stimulating work setting and a complete salary/benefits package. To be considered, please e-mail your CV
Location/Region: Brooklyn, NY (11201)