Baystate Children’s Hospital
Special Care Nursery Faculty Opportunity
Baystate Health, western Massachusetts’ premier healthcare provider and home to the University of Massachusetts Chan Medical School – Baystate, is seeking Pediatric Hospitalist to join our organization.
Position Highlights –
- Practice pediatric hospital medicine at Baystate Children’s Hospital in Springfield MA.
- Provide evidence-based care to infants in our continuing care/special care nursery. Attend low risk deliveries with neonatology backup, participate in resident education, and provide ongoing management of stable infants in the CCN.
- We are the only level III NICU in western Massachusetts with over 4000 deliveries and about 700 admissions per year. Our NICU is comprised of 33 intensive care beds and 23 beds in our continuing care nursery (CCN).
- Our outstanding team includes 7 neonatologists, 1 pediatric hospitalist, 11 advanced practitioners, and pediatric residents.
- We have a full complement of medical subspecialists as well as pediatric surgery subspecialists, occupational therapist, lactation consultants, dieticians, respiratory therapists, audiologists, pharmacists, social worker, and discharge planner.
- Combination of clinical care and resident & medical student education with faculty appointment at University of Massachusetts Chan Medical School.
YOU BELONG HERE: At Baystate Health we know that treating one another, our patients, and our families with dignity and respect is essential. It makes us not just an organization, but also a community where you belong. It is how we advance the care and enhance the lives of all people.
Qualifications: ABMS BC/BE in pediatrics or med/peds. Experience in attending deliveries and managing care of stable preterm and term infants. A strong commitment to collaboration, quality, and lifelong learning is essential.
For more information please visit us online at: ChooseBaystateHealth.org or interact with us socially at facebook.com/BaystateCareers or on Twitter @BaystateCareers.
Are you ready to advance your career with us?
Baystate Health is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, ancestry, age, genetic information, disability, or protected veteran status.
Location/Region: Springfield, MA (01199)