The Department of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation at the Medical College of Wisconsin (MCW) is seeking a Board Certified / Board Eligible full-time ACGME pediatric PM&R fellowship trained physiatrist to join our Pediatric division. Join us in transforming health care and connecting communities to the best of academic medicine as we provide exceptional care to diverse communities in the greater Milwaukee, Wisconsin region!
- Join our three full-time practicing pediatric physiatrists in outpatient clinical care, inpatient consultative care, education and research at Children’s Wisconsin
- Inpatient services include children with trauma and disabling disorders.
- Outpatient services include general rehabilitation clinics, and subspecialty clinics—spina bifida, cerebral palsy, brain tumor and muscular dystrophy.
- An abundance of opportunities for research including a state-of-the-art center for motion analysis.
- Responsibilities include teaching at the medical student, resident, fellow and faculty level, and community/global health engagement.
- Opportunities exist for mentorship and academic development.
- Competitive salary and generous benefits come with this position including paid parental leave, generous matching retirement plan, dependent tuition reimbursement, and more!
- Live in a family friendly community, with good cost of living, great schools, and a beautiful lakeshore! Milwaukee was recently rated one of the “Top 3 Up-and-Coming places to live” by US News.
the Medical college of Wisconsin
MCW is a major academic medical center; the largest research institution in the Milwaukee metro area and second largest in Wisconsin. MCW is a distinguished leader and innovator in the education and development of the next generation of physicians, scientists, pharmacists and health professionals; we discover and translate new knowledge in the biomedical and health sciences; we provide cutting-edge, collaborative, patient care of the highest quality; and we improve the health of the communities we serve.
Located along the Lake Michigan shoreline, Milwaukee, Wisconsin, is one of America’s great cities, combining a dynamic urban community with a rich cultural heritage with access to parks, rivers, and other outdoor recreation. Milwaukee is the largest city in Wisconsin and the 23rd largest city in the United States. It is home to corporate headquarters for industry leaders including Northwestern Mutual, Johnson Controls, Manpower, Harley Davidson, and others. Milwaukee is a popular venue for sailing, windsurfing, ethnic dining, and cultural festivals; the city is recognized for its museums, fine dining and hotels, professional sports, gardens and parks, and Milwaukee County Zoological Gardens. The population of the City of Milwaukee is approximately 600,000 and approximately 1.8 million people live in the greater Milwaukee area.
The Medical College of Wisconsin (MCW) is committed to creating an inclusive and welcoming workplace that includes individuals with diverse backgrounds and experiences. We believe that embracing human differences is critical to realize our vision of a healthier world, and we recognize that a healthy and thriving community starts from within. We strive to integrate our human and social differences into MCW’s functioning, strategies and culture to create a diverse and equitable workplace. If you believe embracing individuality and working together makes us stronger, then MCW is the place for you. People of color, women, LGBTQIA+, veterans and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply. The Medical College of Wisconsin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Location/Region: Milwaukee, WI (53226)