FryeCare Hickory Family Practice is seeking an BE/BC Internal Medicine physician to join their team in Hickory, NC. Our skilled, licensed providers are dedicated to delivering medical care, individualized to each patient we see. Hickory Family Practice offers a wide array of quality primary care services for each member of your family; from routine infant exams, summer camp and sports physicals and teen care to treatments for illnesses and minor injuries, immunizations and more.
- Join 4 established primary care physicians
- Hospital employed position
- Outpatient Only
- Reasonable Daily Volumes
• J-1 waiver support via State Conrad 30, ARC, DRA, HHS based on location and specialty
Recruitment Package may include:
• Base salary + wRVU production incentive
• CME allowance
• Sign-on bonus
• Medical debt assistance + Consultative services by Navigate Student Loans
• Relocation allowance
• Residency stipend
• Paid malpractice coverage
• Health benefits + Retirement plan
• Marketing + practice growth assistance
About the Hospital:
Frye Regional Medical Center, a 355-bed hospital, is a part of the Duke LifePoint Healthcare system. FRMC offers the region access to more than 50 primary care and specialty providers through the FryeCare Physician network, including OB/Gyn, oncology, cardiology, behavioral health, orthopedics, general and bariatric surgery, and more.
About the Community:
Located in the foothills of the Blue Ridge Mountains of North Carolina, Hickory is a well-rounded community located between Charlotte & Asheville. From furniture to recreational activities, this small town delivers a life rich in tradition & promise.
Location/Region: Hickory, NC (28601)