Physician Affiliate Group of New York (PAGNY) is one of the largest multi-disciplinary groups in the country whose main purpose is to nurture and embolden the healthcare providers who take care of the most fragile and vulnerable patients in New York City. PAGNY people do more than diagnose and treat; we uplift the spirits and dignity of patients because we love what we do, and it shows. PAGNY is committed to recruiting and retaining productive and enthusiastic physicians and promotes our health professionals’ wellness.
PAGNY is comprised of over 4,000 physicians and healthcare professionals who provide services to NYC Health + Hospitals (H+H), the largest public health system in the United States. Our practitioners are highly skilled professionals with outstanding credentials who deliver the highest level of quality healthcare to patients throughout New York City.
We are currently seeking a full-time Radiologist who is trained in musculoskeletal/MRI and general radiology.
- Diagnostic and Interventional Procedures
- Imaging and General Reading
- Participation in teaching, conferences and departmental quality assurance activities
- Graduate of an approved medical school
- Possession of a valid license to practice in New York State
- Current Board Certification issued by the American Board of Radiology
- Fellowship trained in Interventinal Radiology
- CAQ in Interventional Radiology Preferred
- Competitive compensation package
- 10% 401K company contribution after one year of service
- Choice of a three-tiered nearly FREE medical plan
- Excellent dental insurance including orthodontics coverage
- Generous paid time off program
- CME days and dollars
- Eligibility for loan forgiveness through the National Student Debt Forgiveness Center
- Visa candidates are considered
- Medical Malpractice policy coverage
For more information regarding this opportunity, please email your CV to Jaquelyn Morales, Physician Recruiter for PAGNY.
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
Location/Region: Brooklyn, NY (11235)