The University of Cincinnati Blue Ash College Allied Health Department invites applications for our Adjunct Faculty general pool of candidates from which part time faculty will be selected for the upcoming term (as needed). UC Blue Ash is the largest regional college in Ohio and one of the largest colleges at the University of Cincinnati.
We are an open access college and offer primarily associate degrees with an enrollment of approximately 5100 students. All applicants for this position must be proficient in English, have strong communication skills, and be effective classroom facilitators who enjoy teaching in a culturally diverse, student-centered environment.
- Teaching associate level courses in introductory professions, medical terminology, and/or pathophysiology.
- Adjunct faculty members will be expected to (1) use our course management system (Blackboard) and any textbook-specific systems; (2) hold regular office hours; and (3) participate in at least two professional development workshops per year.
- Courses may be offered day or evening, in face-to-face, hybrid or online formats.
- Teaching is assigned on an as-needed, semester-by-semester basis.
- Office hours are required in order to meet with students as needed.
- Master or bachelor’s degree in an allied health or related field.
- Minimum of three years of professional experience within allied health.
- Applicants must apply online at https://jobs.uc.edu under
- Please include a cover letter of interest and a CV/Resume.
- All certifications and other documentation can be uploaded using the Additional Documents section.
- Official transcripts showing highest degree will be required at the time of hire.
FOR ALL FACULTY HIRES OFFICIAL ACADEMIC TRANSCRIPTS WILL BE REQUIRED AT THE TIME OF HIRE
The University of Cincinnati, as a multi-national and culturally diverse university, is committed to providing an inclusive, equitable and diverse place of learning and employment. As part of a complete job application you will be asked to include a Contribution to Diversity and Inclusion statement.
As a UC employee, and an employee of an Ohio public institution, if hired you will not contribute to the federal Social Security system, other than contributions to Medicare. Instead, UC employees have the option to contribute to a state retirement plan (OPERS, STRS) or an alternative retirement plan (ARP). The University of Cincinnati is an Affirmative Action / Equal Opportunity Employer / Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran.
SF:OMJ SF:RM SF:INS [[mfield1]] Nearest Major Market:
Cincinnati Job Segment:
Instructor, Medical, Medicare, Education, Healthcare
About this company
Founded in 1819 as Cincinnati College, it is the oldest institution of higher education in Cincinnati and has an annual enrollment of over 44,000 students, making it the second largest university in Ohio and one of the 50 largest universities in the United States.
Location/Region: Cincinnati, OH