Corizon Health is the pioneer provider of correctional healthcare in the United States.
We are a company built on more than 40 years of innovation and expertise in the industry.
Our people, our practices, and our commitment to success are the traits that make us the ideal employer as you begin or continue to advance your correctional healthcare career.
1. Respond to and initiate care for medical emergencies throughout the facility
2. Identify patient health problems and prescribes treatment under direction of a physician
3. Implement medical care utilizing therapeutic regimens approved by a physician
4. Provide education to patient, healthcare and correctional staff
5. Document all healthcare contacts
6. Adhere to Universal Precautions and other appropriate infection control practices
7. Performs all duties as assigned
1. Graduate of an accredited college/university nurse practitioner program with current certification /licensure in the state of employment.
2. Maintains an active CPR (Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation) certification.
Background check, security clearance, and drug screening required.
Location/Region: Earlton, NY