We are seeking an LPN/RN-Fulltime to join our team! You will be responsible for delivering high quality care to assigned patients.
- Care for ill, injured, or convalescing patients
- Provide basic patient care and treatment
- Collaborate with registered nurses to administer prescribed medications
- Sterilize and prepare medical tools and equipment
- Educate and update patients on medical treatments
- Previous experience in nursing or other medical fields
- Familiarity with medical tools and equipment
- Ability to build rapport with patients
- Compassionate and caring demeanor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Norfolk Health and Rehabilitation Center is a 180-bed, 4 star, skilled nursing and long term care facility located in the heart of downtown Norfolk, VA.
Working for MFA at a LifeWorks Rehab and Skilled Nursing Center is no ordinary career. It takes pride and dedication. It takes a critical combination of technical skills balanced with people skills. Most of all it takes a unique person, with a caring heart and a passion for helping others. It's more than just a job...it's a calling.
What makes MFA such a unique team to be a part of? At the heart of everything we do is our MFA "Commitment to Care. Passion for Caring" philosophy that touches everything we do. We believe that giving the best care requires more than just treating patients...it requires knowing them as people. It's more than just caring for caring about them. Our unique, inclusive approach to healthcare creates the perfect environment for healing, and translates to better outcomes and a more personal, rewarding experience for patients and employees alike.
When you are part of the MFA family, you have the opportunity to touch people's lives each and every day by being an integral part of their recovery. Along the way you'll have almost unlimited opportunity for career growth and achievement. It's an incredibly rewarding and enriching experience. It's also a deeply important responsibility, and we hold our employees to exceptionally high standards.
Location/Region: Norfolk, VA (US)