We are seeking a Behavioral Health Technician to join our team! You will be responsible for implementing effective treatment plans to clients in an individual or group setting.
- Counsel and advise individuals or groups with substance abuse problems
- Develop and implement individual treatment plans
- Establish treatment goals and milestones with clients
- Prepare progress reports and letters for relevant parties
- Educate families and groups on substance abuse treatments and prevention programs
- Facilitate referrals to other healthcare or counseling professionals
- Previous experience in counseling, social work, or other related fields
- Experience in conflict resolution
- Compassionate and caring demeanor
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Founded and headquartered in Scottsdale, AZ, Concentric Healthcare Solutions specializes in healthcare employment with an emphasis in nursing and allied health. Concentric exhibits a passion for partnering with our clients to become an integral part or their staffing solution. Concentric representatives actively listen to our clients' need for continuity of care.
To accommodate our clients' dynamic needs, Concentric Healthcare Staffing offers registry services to provide staff on a 24/7 basis. Many of our clients chose to enhance their recruiting process by taking advantage of the temporary, temp-to-hire, and direct placement service offerings.
As the demand for quality healthcare professionals continues to grow, utilizing supplemental staffing companies has become a necessity. Concentric Healthcare Staffing is a healthcare registry and placement firm that provides professionals to medical facilities on a 24/7 basis. Our client facilities will experience the highest level of client service in addition to the most qualified healthcare professionals in the industry.
Location/Region: Tucson, AZ