Home Health – OT/COTA
What You Will Do:
As a home health physical or occupational therapist, you will provide one on one therapeutic treatment and care to patients in their home using a comprehensive and patient specific care plan, innovative solutions, and a preferred technology for point of care documentation. You will have the opportunity to spend quality time with the patient, in their own home, to promote their health and independence. You will have autonomy in addition to the support and collaboration of a full team of healthcare professionals.
• Collaborate with physicians, patients and their families, nurses, therapists, social workers and other members of the patient care team to develop and implement a patient specific care and treatment plan
• Cooperatively utilize varied solutions to educate and promote the health and independence of the patient
• Assess, monitor, document and report progress of patient's health and condition using required documents, reports and established timelines
• Provide supervision and evaluation of aides and physical or occupational therapy assistants
• Current and unencumbered license to practice physical or occupational therapy specific to the state the therapist is assigned to work by the Company
• Successful completion of an physical or occupational therapy program at a school that is physical or occupational therapy approved by the American Physical or Occupational Therapy Association or the Council on Medical Education and Hospitals of American Medical Association or the committee on Allied Health Education and Accreditation of the American Medical Association.
• Current CPR certification
• Valid Driver’s License and reliable transportation and agency required liability insurance to perform home visits
• One year of OT/COTA experience preferred. If less than 1 year experience then approval from regional clinical leaders required as well as appropriate mentoring and/or residency program established.
Aging True, is a non-profit organization based in Jacksonville, Florida. We provide a wide variety of important services to seniors and disabled adults in our community.