The Bone Marrow Transplant RN will be responsible for managing the patient care of an assigned group of patients in accordance with the philosophy and policies of the appropriate division. Will work in a high acuity setting within a 36 bed Bone Marrow Transplant and Leukemia floor.
Position RequirementsMust be a graduate of an accredited school of nursing. Demonstrated proficiency in skills applicable to designated area within probationary period. Certified in cardio pulmonary resuscitation (CPR).
**hotjobs** License/Certification Requirements:
NoWhy choose Northside? Northside supports our employees’ professional and personal growth. We foster an environment that promotes work/life balance. We embrace diversity. We care about you. If you are ready to advance your career, apply online today to join Northside’s team!
Service Area Overview
Our BMT Program includes:
- A BMT physician team who have completed post-hematology/oncology fellowship training in hematopoietic stem cell transplantation
- A highly trained BMT/leukemia team that includes a dedicated BMT health psychologist, clinical BMT PharmD.s, nutritional services, physical therapy and chaplaincy services
- State-of-the-art facilities
- A comprehensive quality management program
- Coordination of pre and post transplant care with your referring physician and the most current and state-of-the-art treatment recommendations
- Access to cutting edge Research and Clinical Trials so patients do not have to travel outside their community
- Collaboration with national research organizations including the Dana-Farber Cancer Institute Blood Cancer Research Partnership (Northside is one of 10 sites nationwide selected to participate); NCI’s Blood and Marrow Transplant Clinical Trials Network (the only participating transplant center in Georgia); and NCI’s Community Oncology Research Program
- A complete offering of Support and Survivorship programs to help you throughout your journey
Discovering what’s possible at Northside Hospital in Atlanta, Georgia --- it’s something our patients and team members do every day. Our reputation as one of Georgia’s fastest growing healthcare institutions and our state-of-the-art, award-winning work environment are well-known. But what resonates most with our people is the way we balance clinical excellence with compassionate care, support real work/life balance, and how close they feel to their co-workers.
Our 537-bed, not-for-profit, full-service hospital does more than serve our community. We’re a market leader in Women's Services, Maternity and Newborn Services, Surgery, Robotic Surgery, and Cancer Care. Proud to have been voted “Atlanta's Most Preferred Hospital for All Health Care Needs" by consumers for more than 16 years. We are pleased to offer our people great pay, benefits, and a pension plan.
Location/Region: Atlanta, GA